This elegantly designed 24" outdoor refrigerator is also surprisingly practical, from the white LED lighting for nighttime use to the digital thermostat and temperature display that keep you in control of cooling. And that doesn't even factor in the unit's whopping capacity - up to 152 cans at once, more than enough to quench the whole crew's thirst! The spacious Blaze 24" Outdoor Refrigerator is built from durable, 304-grade stainless steel and carries a 1-year limited warranty along with best-in-class customer service. In short, Blaze has your back!
California Proposition 65 Warning
- White LED-lit cabinet will never leave you fumbling for drinks in the dark
- Digital thermostat dials in precise temperatures, while the display lets you confidently track them
- Elegantly crafted with 304-grade stainless steel, the undisputed champion of durability in the elements
- Spacious refrigerator can hold up to 152 cans for entertaining even the largest crowds
- Blaze has your back with best-in-class customer service and a 1-year limited warranty
||Width 23.81" Depth 23.63" Height 34.13"
|Cut Out Dimensions
||Cutout Width 24" Cutout Depth 25 3/4" Cutout Height 34 7/16"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.